Fortnite For PC (Windows 10/8/7/XP) – FREE DOWNLOAD
The latest in Epic Games is a survival game in which you have total freedom to build strengths with the sole objective of progressing in the open world of this action title while defending yourself against hordes of fierce undead. To carry out this task you will choose from a series of character classes with various specialties ranging from expert ninjas in melee to builders who can build structures in a matter of seconds. While you explore and discover new areas in the game world you must reduce to rubble anything you find to make them with materials that allow you to improve your forts with new constructions.
Fortnite Game Description:
If Battle Royale games are the unanimous trend in the video game industry, there is no doubt that ‘Fortnite: Battle Royale’ is king. Or, at least, the one who sets the standard to follow. The game of Epic challenges you to be the last ones standing in the ultimate survival test: 100 players facing death on an island to be the last ones standing.
Fortnite is a video game developed by the companies Epic Games and People Can Fly that, despite being announced in 2011, was not released until July 25, 2017. It is a game of zombies in which human-controlled survivors will cooperate online to keep their strongholds safe from attacks in waves of the undead, who are trying to conquer the earth. Fortnite Battle Royale mode, based on the Royal Battle genre, was released independently in September 2017 for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Up to 100 players participate in this game mode and fight each other up to that only one is alive: the winner.
Fortnite has become a worldwide phenomenon since it has millions of downloads since its premiere and has reached 3.4 million simultaneous players, which increased after the arrival of Battle Royale mode. The key to its success lies in its dynamism, simplicity, and intensity. And, unlike other rival games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, their games are faster and you try. Also, clashes tend to be more continuous and habitual. Fortnite has a system that allows players to play together in the same game even if they are on different platforms, for example, one may be playing from the computer and another from the console. This gives a new dimension to the game.
- It has a payment method and a free one. The cooperative mode of survival is paid, wherein the company or alone you must survive waves of enemies building a fortress. On the other hand, the Battle Royale mode where you will face against other players in a gigantic map is free; this version is the most played and the one that has brought popularity to the title.
- The minimum PC equipment to enjoy the game is Windows 7 64 bits/ ac OSX Sierra 10.12.6 or higher, a Core i3 2.4 GHz processor or similar, 4 GB of RAM, an Intel HD 4000 graphic card or similar, 20 GB of hard disk space, compatible with DirectX 9.0c.
- It is a multiplayer-oriented title; the survival mode can be played alone but contains a multitude of tools for cooperative play. The Battle Royale mode is exclusive to face online against other players.
- You need an Internet connection and an Epic Game account. When playing you need an Internet connection because its modes are oriented to play online.
- It has a PEGI 12 rating. It is an action game but with a less realistic aesthetic and without violence as explicit as other similar titles. Ideal for young players who want to play this type of genre.
- Battle Royale mode of Fortnite is not complete, although the free mode is fully functional and playable, the company is working to increase content in the medium and long term. The plans are to develop new maps, more game modes and study possible additions such as vehicles or other elements that make the experience more fun. Developers are facing a constantly developing videogame that seeks to improve its quality.
- Fortnite is updated frequently; the game undergoes periodic updates to solve problems, as it is a large online title. Also, developers are adding new modes, maps, items to improve the experience and increase the content.
- Fortnite have DLCs or other paid content, although Battle Royale mode is free, it has a content pack and micropayments. You find aesthetic elements that can be acquired by playing or paying. There are also loot boxes that reveal random objects for the player. On the other hand, there is the survival mode of payment that includes a completely complete game.
- Fortnite does not have support for mods, by focusing so much on the online competitive mode; mods could be unbalanced by providing traps or advantages for certain players. The use of programs that modify the game or take advantage of bugs will be punished with account bans. There are options to report players who are using traps to have their cases analyzed.